WOW! I can't believe how fast these first few weeks have absolutely flown by! It's amazing how fast everyone has picked up this blogging thing and gone on a role with it! I love all of the different topics the share and voices are covering and have found myself looking forward to when the next ones will be posted! I like that a lot of the share and voices are interactive in the fact that people are posting links and videos to check out.
I think that for me class has been fun so far mainly because of the fact that we have so many people that are willing to voice their opinions not only strongly but also in a respectful way at the same time. In a lot of my previous classes people are either too scared to say their opinion out loud, or it's just the opposite in the fact that they have their opinion, which is not subject to change by the way, and they make sure everyone knows it. I am really looking forward to the rest of the semester to see all the other types of interesting things we will be learning and discussing about. :)http://www.earthfriendlymoving.com/images/icons_sidebar.jpg
These last few weeks have flown by, it is crazy! I agree with you about this class. I love how everyone has such strong feelings for current environmental issues and are not afraid to show it. I also like how we are given the option to blog about what we want to talk about because it makes it so much more personal. Hopefully between everyone in our class we are able to make a difference in the environment since we are becoming more aware of it!
ReplyDeleteBrenda, I agree with alicia its good to be able to have freedom with what we blog about its a good change of pace compared to some other classes. I as well am looking for the rest of the semester Im very excited to learn more.
ReplyDeleteBrenda, it is very cool to see that people are willing to voice their opinion freely but with respect and conviction at the same time. I've also learned a lot of cool information from everyone's posts on varying subjects and hope to keep learning more as the semester goes on. Good post.
ReplyDeleteHaha I agree that it is great that we can all voice our opinions in a respectful way so that no one is intimidated to disagree. However, I think that we all pretty much agree on most aspects and that is why this class is so fun! we can be around like-minded and discuss ways of making a difference!
ReplyDelete