Friday, October 8, 2010

Share and Voice 2: Giving Green




Now I know that Christmas is still quite some time away, and shopping for Christmas gifts can be a daunting task. But why not get some of that shopping done early and have fun doing it? There are tons of websites that have some really neat gifts that are environmentally friendly! I was recently looking through a couple different sites and had a blast looking through the different products that they had to offer and thought of friends of mine who would really love them! Buying eco-friendly gifts is not only a great way to help protect the environment, but it is also a great way to get the word out without being seeming too pushy about it. Here are some great sites to check out: 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. I had no idea about all the eco-friendly options you have. You can pretty much get anything from clothes to lawnmowers to garbage cans or furniture. These gifts are great finds for those wanting to be more eco-friendly and cost conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea!!! I wasn't aware of the multiple options that people have to give gifts that are practical and eco-friendly all at the same time. Not only is it safe for the environment but it's also inexpensive, who can go wrong with that. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I actually looked at Nigel's Eco store and ended up ordering a candle set and some cooking stuff for my mom because her birthday is coming up. Thanks for the post it was really helpful!

    ReplyDelete