Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Read 'n' Seed 1: "Global Change: Impacts on Water and Food Security"

The book I chose to use for Read 'n' Seed is called Global Change: Impacts on Water and Food Security. It is written by Claudia Ringler and was published in 2010. This book takes and in depth look at the cause of many types of global changes, what their outcomes and impacts will be, and what possible solutions to these problems could be. This book is in the research category and the reading level might be a little high but I think that the topics covered are very interesting and overall, will be very educational.


This book has 260 pages, so I plan on breaking it down into 60-65 page segments for each Read 'n' Seed post. 


More information about this book and the author can be found at the following websites:


No comments:

Post a Comment