As I'm sure others in this class are, I am a huuuuge fan of the television series "Glee." According to Wikipedia, "Glee" had close to 10 million viewers last season, and given the content of the show, I can bet that the majority of viewers are in their teens and twenties. One great thing that I've noticed about "Glee" this season is the fact that during commercial breaks, they have been promoting the "Go Green" campaign. They give great tips on how to conserve and be environmentally friendly every day! Here are a few links to a few of the clips that are also featured on YouTube. Check them out!


What a great idea! This is such an effective way to reach the youth while their minds are still able to be molded.
ReplyDeleteBrenda I have not seen glee yet, But I have heard people talk about it. It seems like it would be a really cool show and a great way to get the message out!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great way to target a specific generation, ours in particular, to raise awareness of the positives of leading a green and healthy lifestyle. Great post!
ReplyDeleteI haven't ever watched glee but my roommates are obsessed with it. I'm glad they are promoting the green campaign during a popular show time!
ReplyDelete