Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 2: Weekly Update

My SMART goal: I will take public transportation to school three or more days of the week for the next ten weeks.



Wow! The week went by really fast! I had a hard time reaching my SMART goal this week for two reasons. The first reason was because of the fact that there were days that I had to drive to school because I had other things going on where I didn't have the time to wait for an hour for the bus to come. The other reason it was hard for me to reach my goal was because we had a volleyball road trip last weekend and we left on Thursday. That meant that I drove to school on Thursday morning and didn't pick my car back up until Saturday night. Now we have regionals this weekend which meant that I drove my car to school Wednesday morning (today) and won't pick it up hopefully until Saturday night. This has kind of limited the amount of times that I even have the opportunity to drive to school. Also, next week is Thanksgiving which means that I won't be taking the bus Thursday or Friday for sure so I'm getting a little bit discouraged that I'm not getting the chance to fulfill my goal. I'll just have to keep taking the bus at any chance that I get and I'll keep you updated!


Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 2 hosted by Amy@Amy in the Rain

4 comments:

  1. This is a good goal and I hope you find some time somewhere to try and carry it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you were honest and realistic about why you weren't able to reach your goal. Hopefully this week will be better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are legitimate reasons why your goal was difficult to achieve this week and it is great that you can recognize that instead of thinking you failed to achieve your goal. Keep up the good work and Good Luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to see that you were honest. The weeks do seem to fly by pretty fast, and it always seems like we have so much to do. Even though you drove your car it seems that you drove it very little. Good luck at your games this weekend!

    ReplyDelete