Well, now that things have settled down a little bit, it's been much easier to meet my goal. Obviously I wasn't able to take the bus anywhere last week because I was home for Thanksgiving, but this week has shown much more promise. I have already taken the bus Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week!
One of the biggest challenges for me this week was the temptation of driving my car to school due to the weather, but at the same time it makes me want to take the bus more because I don't want to have to drive if the roads happen to get really bad. I actually bought a new hat and mittens to make it easier for me to be outside now that winter is setting in a little harder. I am very surprised at how good it is making me feel to actually be meeting my goal this week :) My plan for next week is to make my SMART goal a little bit more challenging and take the bus 4 or more times next week. Wish me luck!

Good job! I'm glad your goal is finally working out for you! I always thought it was easier to take the bus in bad weather because it's warm already when you get on it and you don't have to scrap off any snow! :)
ReplyDeleteI like how you decided to make your goal more challenging...last week was hard on everyone's goals I think! Good luck this week!
ReplyDeleteIm glad that your are going to try to make your goal a little harder this week. I had some struggles last week too. Also I'm glad that you are prepared to stand out in the cold, having warm hat and mittens really helps. Good luck
ReplyDeleteI am glad that it has been easier for you to meet your goal. This was a very good goal to have and I think something that we should all try and do more when and if possible!
ReplyDelete