
The main focus on this section of the book includes:
- Impacts on the globalization and commercialization of fisheries
- Potential impacts on globalization on water financing
- Financing water for the poor
A new section is started looking at water financing. In the next couple of years, the largest increase in funds required will be for the treatment of wastewater from both households and industry which currently is under-provided.
Sound like an interesting book. and I love the picture
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool it focuses on fisheries. What are some of the things they state about fisheries? I like this picture, very cute!
ReplyDeleteBrenda, hopefully the fisheries gets ironed out because a lot of people depend on that for food sources and jobs. It's crazy how much water people use in just a day and I can't imagine what it's like in a year? Hopefully we figure something out for that as well because water is quite essential in our lives! Nice post
ReplyDelete