Hi! My name is Brenda and I am currently a senior at the University of Minnesota Duluth. I am majoring in Community Health Education with a minor in Psychology. I love being active and being outdoors as much as possible, but my absolute favorite activity is volleyball! I started this blog for a class I am taking called Environmental Health. Throughout the semester I will be writing about our impact on the environment. I will be looking at different ways of how to be environmentally friendly, and also how by keeping our environment healthy, we are helping to keep ourselves healthy too!
There are six possible types of posts on my blog. They include:
1. Advocacy Project
2. Eye Openers
3. Reflections
4. Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change
5. Read 'n' Seed
6. Share and VoiceIf you notice at the bottom of this post, the categories will be listed as labels. This post has been labeled with all five kinds of posts. You will also see the number of each kind of post in my Labels Gadget at the top of the page. All post titles from now on will begin with one of the categories above.
The members of my web group are:
1. Dane@DanesTrailofHealth
2. JD@EarthandMeWithJD
3. Samantha J@SustainabilityWithSam
4. Alicia@OutandAboutWithAlicia
5. Matt
6. MollyYou can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. I am subscribed to all the blogs in my blog list gadget. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile."
I am hoping to have a lot of fun blogging this semester and hope that you enjoy following along!

Hi! I really like the layout of your blog. The picture you put with your post is very pretty, I absolutely love fall! I am pretty excited to start blogging to see what all our group's interests are. This semester should be pretty fun!
ReplyDeleteBrenda I love this blog! Very cute and even though we all have basically the same stuff on our blog i feel like this is truly a reflection of you.
ReplyDeleteBrenda I love your background its very similar to mine so I think that we made a good choice. I also am looking forward to blogging this semester I really hope that we learn a lot, not only about blogging but about different environmental issues as well. By the way I love you picture that you put with your blog fall is an awesome season.
ReplyDeleteHello Brenda I also like the picture on your blog, Fall is my favorite season of the year! I saw that you are a Senior majoring in Community Health and Psychology minor; that's the exact same major and minor that I am. I hope to also learn a lot about the environment and I'm looking forward to learning more about blogging.
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda! I really like the layout of your blog, it is very basic, with nice colors that work well together for me. It is making me re-evaluate my template! We also have the same major/minor! I am looking forward to following your blog!
ReplyDelete